Protecting your privacy is one of our top priorities.
User Privacy Notice
Protection of your personal data is a priority for us. We strictly follow all privacy laws when it comes to processing your data.
We maintain strict protocols as outlined below in securing and protecting your personal data. However, it is important to note that data transferred via the Internet (e.g. when communicating via e-mail) cannot be 100% secured, and we cannot guarantee the security of third-party service providers.
Cookies are short text files stored on a user’s device (ex: computer, tablet or phone) by a website.
Cookies are used for the technical functions of a website, and for gathering statistics.
Factory may collect some data on your website browsing experience as listed below. This information is gathered in a secure way, and used to create aggregated, anonymous statistics with the goal of improving our services, and enhancing your user experience.
We gather the following information about visitors:
- IP address (anonymized)
- Location: country, region, city, approximate latitude and longitude (Geolocation)
- Date and time of the request (visit to the site)
- Title of the page being viewed (Page Title)
- URL of the page being viewed (Page URL)
- URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page (Referrer URL)
- Files that were clicked and downloaded (Download)
- Main language of the browser being used
- Browser version, browser plugins (PDF, Flash, Java, …) operating system version, device identifier (User-Agent header)
- Site Search
Our website may contain links to other websites. Factory does not assume responsibility for data protection on such third-party websites.
It is necessary to collect certain personal data to ensure full access to our site and enjoy a rich customer experience. We share data with the following third-party service providers on an as-needed basis, or to fulfill our legal obligations:
- MailChimp (for creating newsletters)
- Google tools (gmail, adwords, analytics)
- Talentlyft (career opportunities)
How Long We Keep Your Personal Data
We will keep the data you’ve sent us via e-mail or registration at Factory.dev until you request its removal, or as required by law. You have the right to request to view, remove, or change your data by emailing email@example.com. If the request adheres to the privacy law requirements, we will take the applicable action.
Testimonials from Clients, Interns, or Employees
Customer and employee testimonials and comments on our website may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer and employee’s consent via email prior to using names or testimonials.
Who to Contact with Questions
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about the integrity of your personal information, to request a copy of your information, or to make changes or delete your information. Alternatively, you can reach us at:
95 Third Street, 2nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94103
Poduzetnička zona II 18
Phone +385 33 638 271
City Virovitica 33 000